TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Quotations are valid for 30 days excluding errors or omissions.
- Pricing may be subject to change without notice.
- Custom orders require a 50% non-refundable deposit.
- As all our products are hand–made, we are not able to offer returns.
- We do not offer returns based on change of heart.
- We accept returns if goods are faulty, have been wrongly described or dramatically
different to the product purchased on the website.
- Orders may only be cancelled by Purchaser in writing within 48 hours
of order placement.
- Lead times are an estimate and commence upon receipt of deposit payment.
- Goods will only ship once balance payments have cleared.
- Whilst we will make every effort to achieve nominated delivery dates, delays do not
constitute a breach of contract and REDUXR is in no way liable for any resulting damages.
- Our standard payment terms are 50% deposit.
- Deposit is non-refundable.
- Balance due prior to release of the goods.
- Goods remain the property of REDUXR until full payment has been received.
- All customs duties and taxes are the client’s responsibility.
- Once an order is dispatched and tracking numbers sent, it is the agent’s responsibility
to track the item online and ensure it cleared by Customs at destination.
- Any damage must be noted on delivery docket presented to you by carrier for signature.
- We will not be responsible for any damage by couriers, freight handlers or shipping companies.
- Damages must be documented and reported within 7 days of receipt.
- We are not responsible for repair or replacement of damages reported after this time.
- Damages must be noted on the delivery receipt upon delivery, along with documentation and
photographs of the item/s and packaging.
- If damage has occurred during shipping all packaging must be retained by receiver, failure to
do so may invalidate any claim.
- All packaging must be retained to process an insurance claim.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING
- Damage caused by improper installation or assembly by the customer
- Damage caused by improper cleaning solutions or methods.
- Damage caused to our fixtures, parts of our fixtures, or shades, by the improper use
and installation of light bulbs.
- Damage caused by exposure to weather or improper environment.
- Changes in the appearance of hand rubbed finishes or unlacquered finishes – these are
meant to age in appearance.
- Any costs of installation, removal or reinstallation.
- Restoration or repair work.
- Any parts purchased separately from our light fixtures.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Any sales made are expressly conditional upon Purchaser’s agreement to the
terms and conditions in this document.
- Seller reserves the right to change the Terms without notice.
- Purchaser is solely responsible for compliance with all laws, ordinances, regulations,
rules and standards relating to the installation, maintenance, use and operation of the products.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- REDUXR, its contractors and subcontractors or suppliers of any tier shall not be liable
to Purchaser for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising from
Products or from a breach of this Agreement.
- The liability of Seller with respect to the breach of this Agreement or any contract entered
into between the parties pursuant here to shall not exceed the price of the Product(s) or part
on which such liability is based.
- The above limitations shall be enforced to the greatest extent permitted by applicable law.